Dr. Hongbao Ma Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Hongbao Ma?

Very satisfied with care and service

Posted on May 5th, 2016

I have been bringing my kids to see Dr. Ma for many years and we have always had a good experience at his office. One of my children has many difficult disorders and a very complicated profile. Dr. Ma has always handled and addressed everything with them professionally and with the upmost care and compassion. Dr. Ma is not a "pushy" doctor he believes in patient advocacy and believes you know yourself best and should be in the driver seat so to speak in regards to your care. He is a great resource you just need to tap into him. I would recommend him and I do.

The worst doctor ever

Posted on January 7th, 2015

I am very disappointed in quality of service, the respond time and knowledge in general.

Posted on June 5th, 2017