Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hooman M Madyoon has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- Laser Angioplasty
- Shortness of Breath
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Heart Block
- Myocardial Infarction
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Chest Pain
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Exercise Stress Test
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Coronary Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Madyoon saved my father's life. His timely diagnosis and subsequent procedure for evacuating the blockage in his carotid artery have made a huge difference in the quality of his life. He took time with my 86 year old father, discussed everything with all of us, and made this very stressful time in our life that much more bearable.
Dr. Madyoon is absolutely in a different league and category. He is simply head and shoulders above everybody else in his field. He is very experienced and unusually gifted. He reviewed all the diagnoses done in good faith by all the prior physicians who had treated my 89 year old mother and immediately uncovered the correct diagnosis and performed the necessary procedure. He he saved my mother's life. She continues to enjoy a wonderful relationship with him. The value that he brought to my mother's life is beyond measure.
Dr. Madyoon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1981
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Hooman M Madyoon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWestside Medical Associates, 99 N La Cienega Blvd Ste 103, Beverly Hills, CA
Dr. Hooman M Madyoon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.