Dr. Hooman Shabatian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hooman Shabatian?

Best Dr. Hooman

This Dr. is family. Even after my surgery in 2011, he still makes me feal like his number 1 patient.

After the surgery I discovered that he charges @500 dollars per visit and ins isn't covering it at all BEWARE

Fav Doc

He is an awesome Doctor!! From the moment I stepped into his office, he and his staff made me feel as if I was the ONLY patient there..His patients health and comfort are his number 1 priority. I had an issue and he handled it immediately. His Fav Patient ;)

Dr. Shabatian has very poor bedside msnners. I was very disappointed to find out he reschedule my surgery for the following week. I was told he had an emergency the day of my initaial surgery day. I come to find out later on that was not true, he chose to schedule an insurance case and placed it in my spot instead. ITS all about the money for him and the way he follows up after your surgery its not the most professional or caring one. I do not recommend this Dr. at all

Dr. Hooman Shabatian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tarzana, CA.