4.7

caregiver

She is the best Dr you can ever have.She is so nice and kind and make u feel like your valuable to her.When she come into the room her smile makes u feel so warm and u can trust she will take care of you she is the best and I thank God for her.

Dr. Hope Buchanan is brilliant and exceptional

Dr. Buchanan cares about her patients, and takes the time to listen to concerns and, address all medical issues. Dr. Buchanan is a brilliant and exceptional doctor that has gone beyond her call of duty to help me. She instantly put a medical plan in order to prevent further injury to my brain by providing thorough medical examinations, prescribing the appropriate medications for my illness, assembling a team of specialist to find any causes or diseases that may be afflicting my health, ordering extensive laboratory testing, and using her wealth of medical knowledge to ensure that my care is above standard.Dr. Buchanan takes the time to read all results from each process and procedure, as well as monitoring my health closely. I have never encountered a doctor of her caliber in my lifetime; she is truly an advocate for her patients. Through her professionalism, care, and concern, she has given me hope that I will continue lifes journey. I will forever be eternally grateful for all that she has done for me as a doctor and as a compassionate human being.

Dr. Hope Buchanan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austell, GA.