Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hope M Folarin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Hope M Folarin has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Hope M Folarin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
Sometimes she is hard to get in to see same day, but if you can get in to see her, she is super friendly and asks a lot of questions trying to get your diagnosis correct. She is thorough and great! She nailed my gallbladder issues on the head and within three weeks, I had it removed and was feeling so much better!!
Dr folarin is kinda cold. She just leaves the room when I Am speaking to her. No follow ups. Very compartmentalized in the small areas of care she will provide.
Hello - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I apologize if Dr. Folarin came across as cold; as I am sure it was not her intention to do so. Please contact the Clinic Manager at 512-443-1311, if you would like to further discuss your concerns. ARC appreciates your feedback and we look forward to speaking with you. Thank you, ARC Customer Service Department
Dr. Folarin ensured my care and is quick to refer to specialist when necessary. She has excellent recall of previous visits and what is required for my health to be excellent. I am always in and out quickly, but she spends her time on making sure I get the best care every time. I love her!!!! She is awesome!
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
11 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Hope M Folarin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHope M Folarin Md, 3828 S 1st St, Austin, TX
Dr. Hope M Folarin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.