Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hope K Haefner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Vulvar Cancer
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Hot Flashes
- Vulvar Diseases
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I have been going to Dr.Haefner for approximately 25 years, yes, right from the start of what turned out to be a brilliant and impressive career. Not only is she highly COMPETENT but has the Â¨imperative sensitivity factorÂ¨, which I value and respect. Kind natured, very Â¨real"and a great sense of humor. She will put you at ease and is compassionate. I fly in from overseas to see her and....Yes......... We have OBGYNÂ´s in Europe... !! Shhhh..... do not tell too many people how good she is. Our office wait time will increase !!! LOL
I had an extremely rare form of cancer called Extramammary Paget's Disease. I had to have extensive surgery of the genitals and Dr. Haefner was WONDERFUL throughout the whole experience. She always listened to what I was saying and feeling. I felt very confident in her knowledge and skill. She wanted to do anything she could to make the surgery and recovery better for ME the patient. How many doctors do you know who do that? She is the BEST doctor I have ever had and my sister, daughter and I started the Hope Haefner Fan Club just because of how wonderful she was!
Dr. Haefner is one of four physicians in the U.S. that really knows about dermatological diseases of the genitals, and other auto-immune conditions. She is caring, curious, very smart and listens to the patient. Her follow up is superb. I have seen many physicians and she is right there at the top of the list. I feel lucky to have found her.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Haefner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1985
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Hope K Haefner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Michigan Health System, 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hope K Haefner in this video.
Dr. Hope K Haefner is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.