Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hope A Mcintyre has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Hope A Mcintyre has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Hope A Mcintyre is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Misdiagnosed as "depressed" when Lyme tests came back negitive. Was actually a genetic connective tissue diseases, Mast Cell Activation disorder, POTS, dysautonomia, and other brain/neck issues which are still being confirmed by appropriate doctors. If I had listen to this doctor I may not be here right now.
Nice staff, short wait time. I took my 14 year old son to see her for Lyme and at every visit she seemed unsure about what to try next and it seems liked she didn't have a plan for if one thing didn't work. She then simply gave up on him after seeing him for 3 months saying he only has vocal tics from the lyme...he is feeling sick so we can just let it be. Really? You tell a 14 year old that it is JUST vocal tics.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
28 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Pinnacle Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHope A Mcintyre Md, 205 Center St Ste 301, Mount Airy, MD
Dr. Hope A Mcintyre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Airy, MD.