Dr. Hope E Misterovich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hope E Misterovich?

Major (retired)

My son is a soon-to-be patient of Dr. Misterovich. This review is not about the doctor or her ability or her credentials. We had driven 30 miles to her office and were not familiar with her location and called to confirm where her office was. We were in the Doctor's parking lot and 5 minutes overdue to the appointment. I was my fault for being tardy - - - my bad. I was told I would have to reschedule for a week later. Nuts! That meant a 60 mile round trip and my time used as well as another 60 mile round trip to do this appointment over. It would seem like there would be a little 'give' in the schedule in the doctor's office, but, alas, it was not to be on this day. I was called later in the day and told I would be scheduled for an additional week later than the first week later to be scheduled. Let me say that all I spoke with in the office that day were courteous and had good phone manners, it was just the point of being put off for a 5 minute tardiness that irked me. I'm awaiting meeting the good doctor and her staff. I am hoping for the best and I'm confident medicine will be well practiced.

patient

I have been with her for many years and just trust her completely. Would not change I even have my grand daughter going to her now

Disappointed with Dr. Misterovich

Dr. Misterovich is a friendly lady and a good doctor if you have allergies, depression, upper respiratory infections, etc. but is not great when it comes to more severe illnesses. She has twice prescribed a dietary supplement that is contraindicated with my chronic illness. She has become so busy over the last few years that it now takes several days to get an appointment with her. Her nurse isn't overly friendly and sometimes acts like it's an imposition to speak with me when I call with a question. They don't always return my phone call within 24 hours. Dr. Misterovich does not act overly eager to refer me to specialists or to order additional tests unless I "push" the issue. She sometimes fails to follow up with me when results from tests arrive at her office. I have a chronic, potentially life threatening condition and I am currently looking for a new doctor as I no longer trust Dr. Misterovich's ability to effectively provide treatment for me.

She was wonderful with myself, my husband and my 1 1/2 year old. She spends time with you, and does a complete assessment. I was very impressed with both her knowledge and bedside manner. I feel as though I really trust her with my families health care.

I LOVE my Doctor!

After growing up in a small western town with only one family doc, I never thought I would find that "perfect" doctor again. I was wrong! Dr. Misterovich is is truly one of the best. Her staff is professional and very caring as well. I feel like a human being when I walk out of her office instead of a clinical slab of meat with a pulse. I really appreciate the fact that Hope looks to natural remedies rather than throwing more and more medicines at me as well. What can I say? I LOVE my doctor!

Dr. Hope E Misterovich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Branson, MO.