Dr. Hoplyn Beaton Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Hoplyn Beaton?

I miss her very much, every time i get a good Doctor they leave for some reason. She always had time for all of my concerns. Dr. Beaton Listened which many/most Drs. do not.

I liked her she made me comfotable very good Dr

She will be missed at NMC.

I have been a patient of Dr. Beaton for over 2 years. For me I have nothing but high praises for her. She has been the best Dr. I have seen in my 50 years of life. She has a great knowledge of medicine and nothing but care and understanding. This is my experience. I too was tested periodically for urine samples to see if I was indeed taking my medication. There is a protocal and a moral and ethical obligation, in this day in age with prescription meds abuse, that good caring doctors have to follow up on all there patients. Sadly she is leaving this practice and she will be greatly missed..

HORRIBLE

I have had kidneys issues for months..office took over 3 months to even refer me to a specialist. Put me on pain medication and after a urine screen came back, they said it tested negative for ALL my medications which is IMPOSSIBLE; I have screenings from the specialist during SAME time frame that show this was false. She then refused to treat me any further as a patient and I have been unable to find a doctor since then..sickening!

Finally a Doctor that care about me!

I have been going to Dr. Beaton for over two years and my experiences have all been positive and productive. No unnecessary testing or procedures coupled with a very personable interest in me and not just a run of the mill diagnosis. She is professional, courteous a very loving, caring human being. She takes all the time necessary to explain things to my satisfaction.

No bedside manner and she did not even say three words to me during an examination. I went in for a sore throat that i have had for days she examined my lungs didnt even look at my throat and diagnosed it as a cough when i did not even have a cough what a waste of a copay and time! This is the second time ive been there and walked out unhappy!

uncaring doctor

dr. beaton has absolutely no bedside manner. i feel foolish for choosing her simply because it's the only dr. i could find accepting new patients. it angers me i've now seen her 3 times, yet she still makes no attempt at being personable or coming off as caring and or concerned. thanks, lady.