More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Horace R Long
Dr. Horace R Long, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Horace R Long has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Horace R Long has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Horace R Long is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Best Doctor Anywhere
Self-verified patient of Dr. Horace R Long - Posted on March 6th, 2013
Dr. Long has been my daughters pediatrician since she was born, from medical emergencies to well health checks, his compassion, gentleness and interest in the wellness of the entire family has never ceased to amaze me. There are very few people I would trust with my child's life, Dr. Long, hands down is one of them.
32 Years Experience
The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Graduated in 1986
Pike County Memorial Hospital
Dr. Horace R Long Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFAYETTEVILLE CHILDRENS CLINIC, 1606 Morganton Rd, Fayetteville, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Horace R Long, MD - Pediatrics in Fayetteville, NC, in this video.
Dr. Horace R Long is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.