Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Horacio Aure has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Showing 3 of 3
Dr Aure has been my doctor for almost 20 years, he started out being very good ,but his office staff can be a little hard to deal with at times.You can Never talk to a doctor on the phone, just whoevere answers the phone In the last 6 months it has been really hard to get appointments ,answers etc, Dr is never in or on vacation or coming in later and nobody is there to take his place .It seems they have aadded a few more dr's than they have room for and the last time I was there they forgot about me for an HOUR in the exam room waiting with my shirt off, the Dr did not know I was in there, they forgot to tell him.Good luck trying to get a prescription renewed,no follow up blood tests after you have been on a drug a while.I need to find a new Dr mostly because the office is inefficient now with all the new activity
Dr. Aure is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UPMC MC Keesport
43 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1970
St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Horacio Aure accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1433 Fawcett Ave, McKeesport, PA
Dr. Horacio Aure is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKeesport, PA.