Dr. Horacio Aure Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Dr good, office has gone downhill

Dr Aure has been my doctor for almost 20 years, he started out being very good ,but his office staff can be a little hard to deal with at times.You can Never talk to a doctor on the phone, just whoevere answers the phone In the last 6 months it has been really hard to get appointments ,answers etc, Dr is never in or on vacation or coming in later and nobody is there to take his place .It seems they have aadded a few more dr's than they have room for and the last time I was there they forgot about me for an HOUR in the exam room waiting with my shirt off, the Dr did not know I was in there, they forgot to tell him.Good luck trying to get a prescription renewed,no follow up blood tests after you have been on a drug a while.I need to find a new Dr mostly because the office is inefficient now with all the new activity

Dr. Horacio Aure is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKeesport, PA.