Dr. Hormoze Goudarzi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hormoze Goudarzi?

Love My Legs

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Hormoze by a friend and so happy I was. My legs looked awful. I did not even want to wear shorts. I went in for consultation. I was explained what I needed to do in order to have my insurance cover procedures. Very happy with my results. Went into office and had legs done. Was able to go to work the very next day and some days I went back on same day. I would highly recommend Dr.Hormoze and I have to many.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

I had pain and swelling in my legs and I went to see Dr. Hormoze. Consultation was free and I had my visit with Dr. Hormoze himself, not a PA. It was all covered by my insurance. Dr. Hormoze explained everything to me. I had no pain or any issues afterwards. Back to work next day. Best part is my legs look amazing!

Beware of tge doctor.

Posted on August 7th, 2017

Made my leg far worse and he intentional did told me to watch while he blasted extra laser energy into vien causing surrounding tissue damage. I was in severe pain and my legs look horrible. Stay away from this phony money driven uncaring man, should have license removed.

ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT Dr. Hormoze Goudarzi Is this you? Update your information here. The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Service. Dr. Hormoze Goudarzi Dr. Hormoze Goudarzi is a Bad Doctor

Posted on March 12th, 2017

Dr. Hormoze Goudarzi is a Bad Doctor. They all put on a great show at that center & had my fooled. Then the Dr. ruined my legs with a horrible laser treatment, causing far more veins & pain. Beware of Dr Hormoze Goudarzi

Posted on April 11th, 2016

I never knew what was going on. Poor answers to questions.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on January 11th, 2015

A friend recommended me to Dr Goudarzi and I am so glad they did. I had no problem getting an appointment promptly. Staff was so pleasant on the phone. I was slightly nervous when I arrived but everything was explained to me and I was immediately at ease. Could not ask for a more knowledgeable and kind doctor.

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

Great surgeon.

Posted on January 20th, 2012

best doctor in Wilmington period

Wrote a book too

Posted on July 14th, 2011

Great caring doctor. Cares more about the patient than money-rare now days. Very experienced. Wrote a great book about his life.

Posted on April 10th, 2017