Dr. Hormuz Irani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hormuz Irani?

On first impression I liked the dr. He saw me once prior to surgery then I was only scheduled with his PA after.

saved my life

DR irani accomplished gastric bypass surgery on me almost seven years ago, i am so healthy and happy because of him, it was the best thing I could have ever done for myself. Plus when he did the surgery he discovered some other internal problems and fixed them too. I think of him often and his wonderful staff for literally giving me years of a better life, perhaps in saving it. I was huge and miserable, now I so much a better life. Thanks to Dr Irani!

Dr. Irani was very pleasant and his bedside manner was beyond what I have experienced with any other doctor. He took his time while examining and wasn't too quick to diagnose anything. He seemed to have a really good relationship with the staff as well as the other doctors and patients that I saw in the office. Overall, I was extremely pleased with my visit and would recommend him to anybody in need of a surgical consultation.