Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Horrell H Townsend III
Horrell H Townsend III is a Doctor primarily located in Gulfport, MS. He speaks English.
11010 David St
Gulfport, MS 39503
Book Online Now
Horrell H Townsend III has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Horrell H Townsend III - Posted on June 1st, 2012
After i was in an car accident,my attorney sent me to Dr.Townsend.The first and second visit was fine,couldnt ask for a nicer man!the morning of my third visit was one of the most horrible experiences ive ever had.Other than having my children,ive relly never had to see a dr.before this wreck.He walked into the room,called me a pillhead,told me i needed to stop bein a whimp and start acting like a woman.I was already in tears over having an absess in my underarm that was the size of an egg.I was in so much pain i thought i was going to pass out.He verbally attacked me over and over untill i got up and walked out in tears.Still after 3months,i have had no treatment other than handfulls of tylenol and advil,enough that i stay sick at my stomach.I am a very polite person and in no way did anything to provoke his behavior that day.....
I seriously can not say enough!!!
Self-verified patient of Horrell H Townsend III - Posted on March 21st, 2012
I seriously can not say enough about ALL the staff at this office. I was in such severe pain after a fall and came into my therapy sessions in "NOT THE BEST OF MOODS"! They always made me feel better not only physically,but almost more important when your in pain MENTALLY HELP YOU FEEL BETTER!I am talking about the time you walk into the front door and check in with Allison or Shelly to ALL the therapist!BUT OF ALL THE DOCTORS I HAVE HAD IN MY 42 YEARS DR TOWNSEND IS THE MOST DOWN TO EARTH AND HE TRULY CARES ABOUT YOU!!! Better yet, I had GAVE UP after my fall but I swear he performed a MIRACLE ON ME!!!!
Horrell H Townsend III Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Horrell H Townsend III's office for more information.
11010 David St Gulfport, MS 39503
Locations & DirectionsShawn Xun Mei MD, 11010 David St, Gulfport, MS
Horrell H Townsend III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gulfport, MS.