Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Horst R Konrad has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Horst R Konrad has the following 15 expertise
- Vestibular Diseases
- Smell Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Hearing Loss
- Deviated Septum
- Sensation Disorders
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Swallowing Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Dr. Horst R Konrad has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Horst R Konrad is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSiu Health Care, 301 N 8th St, Springfield, IL
Dr. Horst R Konrad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, IL.