Dr. Hortensia M Taylor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hortensia M Taylor?

I am a new pt and have been to many doctors. I can only say that this is the best office for medical care that I have ever been to. It feels like you are really special and everyone greets you. Doctor Taylor is so sweet and kind. Her staff are very nice and companionate. Her office is welcoming. I love it.

Best Doctor Ever

I bless the day my spouse and I found Dr. Taylor. She is kind, compassionate, she LISTENS to you, she takes time to explain things, is very open to questions you have, listens respectfully to your opinions and if she does not agree with them, explains why. You will not "get away" with anything with her though. :) She thoroughly reviews your chart with you and asks pertinent questions. Every diagnosis she has diagnosed us with has been correct. Her staff are great. The only downside is that you usually have to wait awhile in the waiting room or patient room to see her. However, there is a reason for this: when she is with YOU, you feel as though you are her only patient -- she takes all the time needed with you. For that kind of doctoring, I am happy to wait -- I just bring along a book and read, until it is my turn. Oh, and every single specialist she has referred us to (so far) has been excellent.

Dr. Taylor is the THE DOCTOR that hears YOU!

I am so happy that I found Dr. Taylor. At each appointment, Dr. Taylor will review the information you discussed at your previous appointment, address new information, and before you leave, she will review all you discussed at your present appointment. You will not leave with ambiguities! Most courteous staff I have experienced. Thank you Dr. Taylor and staff!

The person who wrote the bad comment ....I know them. And after they told me what happened. I knew they were not telling the whole story. Dr. Taylor and her staff are top notch. Her husband runs her practice and the person who wrote the bad comment was fired for bad patient behavior. I love going to them and am glad they are my in charge of my care. when they have more openings in the patient panel, I would like to get my brother in with them...please.

She Listens & trys to HELP

DR.Taylor always listens to what you have to say and does NOT dismiss opinions out of hand... She will go along with lines of exam or testing, based on your requests, if she finds your "Arguments" have merit! Great Dr.

Dr. Hortensia M Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.