Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hosain M Daee has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 32
I love my doctor he delivered my last two children and they were healthy when they were born, there was no complications what so ever, I do remember he suggested to induce the labor on my last child being born he knew just both labor. When the oldest of the last two was it had been seventeen years since I had another child it was that long and he reassured me everything was going to be alright.
I had serveal Dr's in my insurance network to choose from and after one doctor cancelled my appointment at the last minute (while driving 1 1/2 hours away)I was forced to select a new doctor that could confirm my pregnany. I called Dr. Daee's office and they were able to get me in immediately that same day! The staff in his office are professional and caring and I have been very satisfied with the services over the past year. Dr. Daee has NEVER cancelled a scheduled appointment and the wait time is minimal (at least in the afternoon). I would recommend Dr Daee for pregnancy and special surguries, he is an excellent doctor and has a lot of experience in thefield. I can't say enough good things about him and his staff of long term employees.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2012, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2012, 2011, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Daee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Hosain M Daee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHosain Daee Md Pa, 925 NE 30th Ter Ste 308, Homestead, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hosain M Daee in this video.
Dr. Hosain M Daee is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Homestead, FL.