Dr. Hosayn Khaleeli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hosayn Khaleeli?

He is an excellent doctor. He cares for his patients and takes the time to answer my questions.

Great doctor!

Im glad I was sent to see him. He explains everything. Office is well run. Highly recommend!

A great Nephrologist

I have been a patient of Dr. Khaleeli for some time now. He is very informative, thorough, professional and friendly. I never feel rushed when I see him and his office staff is very courteous and top notch. I am happy to have him as my nephrologist and highly recommend his services.

Best Doctor

Dr Khaleeli has been my doctor for 6 years. He helps me stay focused on the future and does a great job keeping me alive 😀

I have received great care. Time spent with me ,going over lab reports, explanations. Good bedside manner. Totally appreciate his medical knowledge and acumen

patient

Doctor Khaleeli saved my life.

Super doctor

He was able to diagnose me and I have been seeing him for many years. I wish that there were more like him!

super doctor

I have worked in the dialysis field and he sees me. He has done a great job keeping me informed about my kidney function and coordinating with my other doctors. I can highly recommend him.

excellent care!

great doctor

He sees my grandfather and has taken really good care of him. He keeps us up to date and my grandfather likes visiitng the doctor

GREAT Doctor

Dr. Khaleeli is an absolutly great doctor. I have been a patient of his for five years and he has been informative and supportive from my original diagnosis through a kidney transplant and post transplant care. He and his office staff have always had time for my myriad of questions and I always leave his office feeling comfortable and confident in the care I received.

I was really worried about my diagnosis. He explained everything. Easy to talk to, personable, and kind. Highly recommended.