Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Hosea E Brown has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Hosea E Brown has the following 11 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Dr. Hosea E Brown has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Hosea E Brown is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
His medical assistants bully his other medical assistants while one of them is injecting me. This is unacceptable. They usually lose faxes and are otherwise inefficient at filling allergy refill orders. I have been seeing him for 5 years in Ridgecrest, CA and he is closing his office there. I will need to find another allergist but am relieved to be away from the chaos of his employees. He is fine and his therapies have helped but his office staff is horrible.
1) Waiting room was extremely small and very crowded, not enough seats for everyone. 2) I had to write my credit card number down on a piece of paper to process my co-pay because they don't process CC payments in the office. 3) They put me in a room with another patient...when the doctor came in, he started talking to me about my private health issues with the other patient present. 4) Doc and nurses were pushing treatment options before testing or diagnosing me with anything. 5) Doctor got my lab order wrong and his office would not answer the phone so I had to reschedule my lab appointment once the lab was finally able to get through to clarify the order.
Dr. Brown worked with my son on his allergies and asthma. Office staff is extremely rude at best. Then we are trying to get a note so my son can bring his inhaler to school and told that the doctor needs to see him again in order to do this even though he was seen 3 months ago. This is why we have so much regulation now. Because doctors like this will do whatever they can to make a buck. This way he can bill my insurance company for a 3 minute visit. Disappointed.
I have been seeing this allergist for several years. I am very grateful for his attention to me and my family. Both me my husband and two kids are patients. We all suffer from allergies. Dr. Brown has a very nice mannerism, much warmer than other doctors who don't care to listen. The staff is great, they are kind and they make sure to learn all of our names and they have great attention to detail.
45 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Nassau University Medical Center
Dr. Hosea E Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hosea E Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Springs, CA.