- Wait Time
- Easy Appointments
- Friendly Staff
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Bedside Manner
- Spends Time With Me
- Appropriate Followup
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Hosea E Brown?
horrible office staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hosea E Brown - Posted on July 15th, 2016
His medical assistants bully his other medical assistants while one of them is injecting me. This is unacceptable. They usually lose faxes and are otherwise inefficient at filling allergy refill orders. I have been seeing him for 5 years in Ridgecrest, CA and he is closing his office there. I will need to find another allergist but am relieved to be away from the chaos of his employees. He is fine and his therapies have helped but his office staff is horrible.
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Hosea E Brown - Posted on March 16th, 2016
1) Waiting room was extremely small and very crowded, not enough seats for everyone. 2) I had to write my credit card number down on a piece of paper to process my co-pay because they don't process CC payments in the office. 3) They put me in a room with another patient...when the doctor came in, he started talking to me about my private health issues with the other patient present. 4) Doc and nurses were pushing treatment options before testing or diagnosing me with anything. 5) Doctor got my lab order wrong and his office would not answer the phone so I had to reschedule my lab appointment once the lab was finally able to get through to clarify the order.
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Hosea E Brown - Posted on December 17th, 2015
Dr. Brown worked with my son on his allergies and asthma. Office staff is extremely rude at best. Then we are trying to get a note so my son can bring his inhaler to school and told that the doctor needs to see him again in order to do this even though he was seen 3 months ago. This is why we have so much regulation now. Because doctors like this will do whatever they can to make a buck. This way he can bill my insurance company for a 3 minute visit. Disappointed.
This is the best allergist in the Valley
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hosea E Brown - Posted on October 12th, 2015
I have been seeing this allergist for several years. I am very grateful for his attention to me and my family. Both me my husband and two kids are patients. We all suffer from allergies. Dr. Brown has a very nice mannerism, much warmer than other doctors who don't care to listen. The staff is great, they are kind and they make sure to learn all of our names and they have great attention to detail.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hosea E Brown - Posted on June 1st, 2015
The doctor is fine but his office staff are in my opinion horrendous. They are unprofessional, rude, and talk about their personal drama in front of patients. If there was another choice in doctors in town, I would most certainky choose them fo my children's care.
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Hosea E Brown - Posted on October 21st, 2016
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Hosea E Brown - Posted on July 22nd, 2016
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Hosea E Brown - Posted on June 6th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hosea E Brown - Posted on March 28th, 2016
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Hosea E Brown - Posted on November 6th, 2015
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Hosea E Brown - Posted on July 22nd, 2015
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Hosea E Brown - Posted on June 22nd, 2015
Dr. Hosea E Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Springs, CA.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides