Very disapointed

Not very empathic doctor. Down playing information we tell him about symptoms. Nothing is ever important for him and abnormal blood tests does not mean anything for him....????? Telling me I feel or look better before even to ask me or look at me.... Dr Ibrahim make up is own opinion and diagnostic without listening to the patient. I am a 12 years experience nurse and I don't recommend this doctor . I went to see him only because he was the first and only available endocrinologist doctor at the time I needed to be seen ASAP.

I wouldn't recommend this doctor. He's a chauvanist that made his determination on my medical condition by his first assessment of my not 'adoring & complacent little female' personality. He didn't do his homework on my genetic disposition to certain problems based on family background(which i voiced over and over again on subsequent visits) and therefore didn't understand what I needed to be tested for. He got angry when I challanged him & suggested I 'find a good psychiatrist' when i showed my displeasure with his lack of listening and reasoning skills- and more importantly, lack of proper diagnosis. DO NOT go to this doctor. There are caring staff members & 2 other doctors in the same office with excellent reputations. I made the mistake of taking the first available.

Veteran

I did not find him to be caring or timely. He ran the thyroid test and said it was normal, when I told him how sick I've been he said well go back to your primary doctor. I did go to my primary doctor who ran the extra blood test and found I have extremely low cortisol and possible addison's disease. The primary advised me go to an endocrinologist. If Dr. Ibrahim had listened and taken the time he too would have realized I have a health issue. Another note: On the day of my appointment, I was the first appointment and he was an hour late. His receptionist didn't know where he was. When he came in he didn't say "I'm sorry for being late" or nothing. He had a room full of patients and just rushed me out of there. I won't go back to him!

Joanne Johnson

Dr Ibrahim, has always been there for me. He has always done his best to manage my diabetes, answer all my questions, and helped me with samples of my meds when I did not have the money to pay for them. I did not go to him for some time because I felt bad that I owed him money for prior visits and he told me that he did not care if I paid him just so much money per month as long as I came in to see him so he could treat my diabetes. You never hear of that in today's medical world when if you don't have great insurance and you are not making lots of money you are discharged from a doctors practice for owing money, as both my husband and I have been discharged from other doctors. This was so refreshing that I was actually cared about as a person who had an illness, and was being treated by a physician who truely cared about me. Dr Ibrahim will always have my loyalty and my love. His office staff are two of the nicest girls I have ever known and have always been most helpful. God bless you all.

This doctor cares, and provides excellent medicine. He will do all what is possible to find the most accurate treatments for each medical problem. He treats patients individually not just a case

Best Doctor Ever

Dr. Ibrahim has been and continues to be the best overall doctor I have ever seen. His staff is exceptional in their customer service and always make me feel important. All that aside, when no other doctor would take my weight issues seriously, Dr. Ibrahim did so and now I have lost 24.5 lbs. in five weeks with his new plan. In this day and age of being just a number to most physicians, it is so refreshing to actually feel he cares for me and my physical issues. Thank you for this opportunity to express my true professional feelings for Dr. Ibrahim.

An Exceptional Doctor

Dr. Ibrahim is wonderful. He's thorough and has a warmth about him and a sense of humor. He knows his stuff!

Dr. Hossam Ibrahim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.

Dr. Hossam Ibrahim Is this you?