- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hossein T Amirani MD
Dr. Hossein T Amirani, MD is a doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS, with other offices in Wichita, KS and Wichita, KS( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Hossein T Amirani has 4 locations
Dr. Hossein T Amirani has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Hossein T Amirani has the following 14 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Hossein T Amirani Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Choice POS II", "Aetna Choice POS II" ]
- [ "Aetna HMO", "Aetna HMO" ]
- [ "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access", "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access" ]
- [ "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO", "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO" ]
BCBS Blue Card
- [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
- [ "CIGNA HMO", "CIGNA HMO" ]
- [ "CIGNA Open Access Plus", "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ]
- [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ]
Coventry Health Care
- [ "Coventry KS PPO", "Coventry KS PPO" ]
- [ "Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO", "Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO" ]
- [ "First Health PPO", "First Health PPO" ]
- [ "Humana Choice POS", "Humana Choice POS" ]
- [ "Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO", "Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO" ]
- [ "Multiplan PPO", "Multiplan PPO" ]
- [ "PHCS PPO", "PHCS PPO" ]
- [ "UHC Choice Plus POS", "UHC Choice Plus POS" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate HMO", "UHC Navigate HMO" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate POS", "UHC Navigate POS" ]
- [ "UHC Options PPO", "UHC Options PPO" ]
More about Dr. Hossein T Amirani
Dr. Amirani graduated from the University of Kansas School of Medicine in 1992. Dr. Amirani works in Wichita, KS and 3 other locations and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Amirani is affiliated with Via Christi Hospital, Via Christi-Saint Joseph Campus and Wesley Medical Center.