Dr. Hos C Loftus Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Hos C Loftus?

Finally someone who gives a crap

All my life I’ve felt ill and most doctors I’ve seen have told either my parents or myself it’s behavioral, stress, anxiety, some form of mental illness. All these years of getting nothing but huge egos and attitudes, not getting proper treatment and only getting worse until I found Dr. Loftus. Yes, I generally have to wait a while which is typical with specialists but it’s worth it. He’s been treating me since 2016. From day one he’s listened and I mean really listened. I have a complex case with a very wide range of overlapping symptoms, multiple chronic illnesses and that list continues to grow and an extensive medical history dating back to the age of 2. He’s run test after test and tried medication after medication and continues to do so. He is sympathetic and understanding. One of my most recent appointments he told me something NOT ONE doctor has ever told me in 28 years “I don’t want to leave a stone unturned”. His dedication and determination is unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. Yes, he’s not like other doctors and you do generally have to wait a while. But for once in my life I’m finally getting answers (diagnosis) and the proper treatment to legitimate physical illnesses that have been plaguing me my entire life. And that is thanks to Dr. Loftus.

This guy is useless

He is by far the worst neurologist out there steer away far from him. He has mental problems. I have severe migraines and take a medication that works amazing and has been and he wants to give me a new one to replace it. You don't fix something that doesn't need fixing! I refused the new medication so he refused to give me my old medication and walked out of the room like a 2 year old would. He's a little dweeb that needs a wedgdy. If you do get the chance to meet this guy you'll understand.

Mom

Waited 2 and 1/2 hours for my son to see him. Yuk!!!!

Excellent Drs Office

Have not heard yet but every contact has been positive and the staff is very courteous. Excellent Doctors Office Experience and Dr. Loftus was very kind and helpful. Do not have a Diagnosis yet but Dr. Loftus made me feel that he really will and wants to help me.

3 hour + wait

Excellent

Dr. Hos C Loftus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Islip, NY.