Dr. Hossein Noorbakhsh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hossein Noorbakhsh?

My favorite doctor!

Dr Noorbakhsh is always warm and friendly. He delivered all of my children along with my niece and nephew. He is very patient so you never feel rushed. I would recommend him to anyone

The best OB/GYN hands down

I hate that I moved away because I would love to have him deliver all of my children.

Three children delivered

Dr. Noorbakhsh is a great doctor! I recommend him.

Great Doctor

Sweetest man ever. Extremely kind and gentle beside manner. Has a great sense of humor as well. Always takes the time to answer questions or concerns. He is wonderful and I don't what I will do if he ever retires! Do not hesitate to see him.

NOBODY BETTER

After having some really horrific gyne doctors, I'm glad that I was referred to Dr. N. I've been a patient of his since the early 80s. He has advised me in all aspects of women reproductive issues. I was very young when I needed to have a hysterectomy as we found out I had an etopic pregnancy. Dr. N. reassured me that everything would be fine. I cried like a baby, but he just let me vent my anger and frustration. He's the reason that I won't go to any other gyne. He understands and he truly cares. He's absolutely the most caring gyne I've ever been too.

This doctor is not just GOOD, he is EXCELLENT

This doctor has delivered all 3 of my children, by C-section, with 2 of them being emergency C's. He also helped me through 2 difficult miscarriages. He is caring, spends time with you, and makes you feel like he really cares about what is going on with you. He has a great sense of humor, too. He truly shares in the joy of each new baby. I request him every time, and would not have anyone else bring my children into the world.

Been a Patient for 20 years

I have been a patient of Dr. Noorbakhsh for 20+years. He delivered both of my children and has been there for multiple miscarriages after that. I love this group of doctors. They have always made me feel at ease and they really take the time to make sure you are okay. I hope they never retire because I'm not going anywhere else!!!!!! They treat each patient like you are their only concern that day - very pleased and have recommended them numerous times to co-workers.

I have been seeing Dr. Noorbaksh since 1982. I wouldn't or should I say won't change anything about him or how he does his practice.

Great, Caring Doctor

This doctor delivered three of my children by c section. Great with follow up. Great bedside manner. Has two awesome partners Dietrich and Khalili. All three are wonderful. Handle all of the emotional ups and downs of pregnancy. I had a a bad ectopic pregnancy and went to get an ultrasound. Dr Noorbakhsh called me at the imaging office to consol me over the phone! I sobbed and he listened. And he gently assured me that I would be ok. What a good person. Really understands women. He is in the right profession.

Do not go

Do not go to this doctor. Worst doctor ever.

child birth

This Dr gave birth to my son and was pretty rude. He was not supportive of my decision to have a natural labor and broke my water too soon. He also gave me an unnecessary episiotomy for his convenience. He was rude to my mother who wanted to cut the cord telling her "that's what they have students for" and also would not give me my son as soon as he came out. I do not recommend anyone let this man birth their child.