Dr. Hossein Oskuiyan Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Hossein Oskuiyan?

Worse office experience from start to finish. Will be finding another doctor

Do not go to this doctor if you are expecting someone to actually care about you. The office staff is curt at best, and rude most often. the doctor is never on time and if often not even in the office during your scheduled appt. he does not like to answer questions and will brush you off when you talk about your personal medical concerns. Doctors are supposed to be your caretakers..this one, is more like an undertaker. Be advised to find another doctor.

This is an excellent doctor. Plus his staff is very attentive and understanding.

Find another doctor

I eneded up having to go to the doctor's office twice because he didn't take the time to thoroughly look me over. And when I had to go back, he was a bit inpatient with me. This wasn't my first time seeing him. I generally only need to go to the doctor once a year for my annual check-ups and I couldn't remember the doctor that I had really liked a few years before since my insurance had changed a few times because of new jobs. Once my rushed appointment was over, I immediately realized this was the doctor I didn't want to use again.

Dr. Oskuiyan is a caring and intuitive doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Oskuiyan since 1998. He was the first to accurately diagnose my MS, the first to insist I be active in maintaining and participating in my health care. He is well trained and and constantly researches areas that are specific to each patients needs. If you have to wait a bit for him to finish hospital rounds, it is well worth the wait. He uses every tool at his disposal to make life better for his patients. I admire him and will continue to utilize him as my primary physician.