Dr. Hossein Ouranos Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Hossein Ouranos?

Very good doctor

Doctor evaluated me for COPD recently and in the past has helped my wife with her Arnold Chairi malformation.

Very Caring and Thorough Exam

Contrary to what the other reviews experienced, I found Dr. O to be very thorough and thoughtful. I was visibly upset at the start of the exam. I have PTSD and get emotional at times. Dr. O was kind and comforting. The Dr spent about an hour with me and seemed genuinely concerned with my health issues. Although, being a C&P exam, he was not there to treat me, he did order xrays and seemed concerned with me looking deeper to find the root cause of my stomach issues.

Worst C&P examiner I've ever had at the VA. Didn't do an exam at all or review my file or PCP notes.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Hossein Ouranos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evansville, IN.