Dr. Hou-Teh T Lu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hou-Teh T Lu?

My son has had 3 pediatricians, and Dr. Lu is by far the best one he's had. We're sticking with him. He's polite and kind and was the first one to mention anything about my son's cough fits he's had since he was about 2 possibly having to do with asthma and allergies. I followed up with an allergist, and Dr. Lu was spot on. My sister has been taking her kids there since they were babies. Her youngest is 12. 😊 Oh and his wife and staff are pretty great.

My mom has taken us to Dr. Lu all our lives my brother my little sister and i all love him. i am 21 years of age and there is not one Dr. like him. my sister is 8 years old and when i take her to him he always asks how i am doing along with asking about my brother. not only does he help you health wise but also financially growing up we didn't have a lot of money so he would give us one or two samples to get us by until we had enough for our prescriptions. when ever a friend asks where she/he should take their kid the first and only Dr. i recommend is Dr. Lu he doesn't just fix your problem he cares about them!!

Children love Dr. Lu

I have been taking my children to Dr. Lu for 11 years. They absolutely love him. Never a problem getting in to see Dr. Lu. My youngest begs to go to see Dr and Mrs. Lu. He will do everything it takes to diagnose your child so treatment can begin. He will not quit until he finds the problem.