Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Houda H Dagher-Rodger
Dr. Houda H Dagher-Rodger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Dagher-Rodger is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus. Dr. Dagher-Rodger has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Houda H Dagher-Rodger has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I have been going to this practice for 12 years, and like other practices you have your favorites...out of the four docs this is the only one I refuse to see. She has misdiagnosed my kids TWICE. My son gets pneumonia once or twice a yr so I know the symptoms, took him to dr. Dagher and told her about his history. She listened to his chest and looked at his throat and diagnosed allergies. He had a 100Â° temp and had a cold approx. 2 wks prior. Went home w allergy med and he took turn for worse overnight. Returned next day to see Dr. Moses who ordered chest xray and was diagnosed w pneumonia. My daughter was diagnosed w a virus due to fainting when had low blood sugar. Still go to this practice and love most staff, nps are great BUT REFUSE TO SEE THIS DOC.
Dr. Dagher-Rodger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. Houda H Dagher-Rodger accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert Levy Md, 2845 Monroe St, Dearborn, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Houda H Dagher-Rodger in this video.
Dr. Houda H Dagher-Rodger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.