Dr. Houda H Dagher-Rodger Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Houda H Dagher-Rodger?

felt rushed

I have been going to this practice for 12 years, and like other practices you have your favorites...out of the four docs this is the only one I refuse to see. She has misdiagnosed my kids TWICE. My son gets pneumonia once or twice a yr so I know the symptoms, took him to dr. Dagher and told her about his history. She listened to his chest and looked at his throat and diagnosed allergies. He had a 100° temp and had a cold approx. 2 wks prior. Went home w allergy med and he took turn for worse overnight. Returned next day to see Dr. Moses who ordered chest xray and was diagnosed w pneumonia. My daughter was diagnosed w a virus due to fainting when had low blood sugar. Still go to this practice and love most staff, nps are great BUT REFUSE TO SEE THIS DOC.

Your The Best

Excellent

Dr. Dagher was great. I have two boys and she was excellent with both answered all of the questions that my wife and I had. it is by far the best experience that we have had with a pediatrician.

Dr. Houda H Dagher-Rodger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.