Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dafna D Ahdoot has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Dafna D Ahdoot has the following 10 expertise
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Developmental Disorders
Dr. Dafna D Ahdoot has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Dafna is amazing!! She's so compassionate and spends time and definitely takes a personal interest. She doesn't treat you like a number. The office she is in is terrible!! The office manager and staff is rude and disrespectful. The only reason I put up with them is because Dr. Dafna is wonderful!
I was very concerned when Dr Dafna first joined Tarzana Pediatrics, because I have been so comfortable with my daughters original pediatrican. Come to find out Dr. Dafna is AMAZING. She is very caring, loving and always there to answer my questions and concerns. She is always there even on her days off through email to discuss any questions I have regarding my daughters. I am so happy to have her as our peditrican. She is the best!!!
Since my kids were born (they are 8 yrs old),we have never had anyone give us as much help or time as Dr. Ahdoot has given us. She is the kind of doctor who takes a personal interest in each patient. She was always available and made sure my kids were well taken care of even going out of her way to do so. It is so comforting to know that there are still doctors who truly care about their patients!
Dr. Dafna Ahdoot has recently joined the Practice at Tarzana Pediatric Medical Group and I'm so glad she is there. She is punctual, thorough and very approachable. She has been helping with my two kids who have reactive airway disease and communicating with me by phone and email. I feel taken care of. What a relief to know this doctor is so accessible. I love doctor Dafna
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
9 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Dafna D Ahdoot accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsTarzana Pediatric Medical Group, 18370 Burbank Blvd Ste 204, Tarzana, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dafna D Ahdoot in this video.
Dr. Dafna D Ahdoot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tarzana, CA.