- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dafna D Ahdoot has 2 locations
Dr. Dafna D Ahdoot has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Dafna D Ahdoot has the following 10 expertise
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Developmental Disorders
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
10 Years Experience
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Dafna D Ahdoot Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Dafna D Ahdoot
Dr. Dafna Bababeygy was born and raised in Israel. She moved to Los Angeles with her parents and two brothers in 1991. She graduated from UCLA with bachelors in Neuroscience. Thereafter she obtained her medical degree at Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Ahdoot completed her Pediatrics residency training in Los Angeles County USC medical center in 2011. She is board certified in Pediatrics and is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. She is fluent in Spanish and Hebrew and knows conversational Farsi. Doctor Dafna developed a particular interest in Pediatric Gastroenterology during residency but has decided to dedicate her practice to the health of children of all ages. While in residency she conducted research studying the risk factors and outcomes associated with the development of cholelithiasis (gallstones.) Training at USC she became familiar with the profound impact of obesity on early atherosclerosis, hypertension, diabetes and gallstone formation in children and adolescents. She therefore made it her mission to help children and their families achieve a healthier lifestyle with a goal of partnering with the patient in weight reduction. Dr. Ahdoot%u2019s goals are facilitated by working at the Endocrinology, Weight Control and Metabolic Center alongside Dr. Normal Lavin, an expert Pediatric Endocrinologist and also working with an on-site nutritionist. She published two book chapters entitled Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome and, Polyposis Syndromes (Juvenile) in Chronic Complex Diseases of Childhood: A Practical Guide for Clinicians by S. Yazdani ed., S. McGhee ed., R. Stiehm ed., Brown. (http://www.amazon.com/Chronic-Complex-Diseases-Childhood-Clinicians/dp/1599425351/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1340753270&sr=8-2-fkmr1&keywords=Chronic+Complex+Diseases+of+Childhood%3A+A+Practical+Guide+for+Clinicians%2C+S.+Yazdani+ed.%2C+S.+McGhee+ed.%2C+R.+Stiehm+ed.%2C+Brown)