Dr. Houshang Moayeri Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Houshang Moayeri?

Excellent Doctor - made a difference

Posted on June 2nd, 2013

You don't meet doctors like him anymore! He is very knowledgable and knew what I needed to improve my health. He lifted my spirits after I had felt so broken! The staff was jolly, and his patients though I can clearly see in the waiting room afflicted with cancer, once they saw their doctor they were smiling ear to ear! That alone cheered my heart as I waited. Then when I met him, I realized why they were so happy. They trusted him, and he would kindly joke with them like a big brother. From my experience, He shows sincere concern when you talk, patience when you need things repeated, a correct diagnoses, and the ability to make you forget about your worries and smile.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017