Dr. Houston Pittman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Houston Pittman?

I would give him 5 stars

Posted on March 19th, 2014

Dr Pittman has done surgery on me twice in the last 5 months, first to do a spinal fusion and then due to MRSA, he had to remove half the hardware. He and his office staff have been so caring and concerned through this whole ordeal, I thank God I have them. Dr Pittman has been honest about what I can expect, he has listened to me, and I enjoy talking to him. I would recommend him highly.

Back Surgery

Posted on September 5th, 2013

A friend of mine was blest greatly by getting Dr. Pittman as her surgeon. She was at her last stage of any kind of life outside a wheel chair...She has praised him & praised him for his skills & concern....My husband has been to him once as a new physician & like him very much....I know he will take care of my husband as he proceeds with his back problems...

Patient

Posted on August 30th, 2013

Dr, Pittman has the best bedside manners of any Doctor I've seen in a while. Straight talking and straight to the point. Had surgery on Monday and feel like I can trust this Dr and ket him du the other hand next.

I would recommend o anyone!

Posted on October 18th, 2011

After finding I had a disc herniation at the L4/L5 location of my lower spine, I began heavily researching surgeons. The area where we live doesn't have the best track record for neurosurgeons, so looking a little farther away, we found Dr Pittman. What a difference the short drive made! His office was well staffed and informed, the hospital for the surgery was top notch, and Dr Pittman gave me realistic answers. Most importantly, over a year later, I am doing fantastic. Experience pays off, and it shows with this doctor!

Unprofessional and poor surgeon

Posted on July 15th, 2011

Dr. Pittman performed a PLIF of my lumbar area 5 months following my delivery of twins. Unprovoked, he told me I was "fat" (200 lb) and following the surgery told my family that he should be commended on the surgery because he had to wade through "too much blubber" to do the surgery. Blaming my injuries on my weight rather than a car accident and delivery of twins, he let his bias against heavy people jade his judgement and prevent any manner of courtesy, not to say professionalism. Since the time, I have had further problems in which all back surgeons who have seen the MRI's and Xrays of his work said his surgery was barely passable: the screws barely imbedded in the body of the vertebrae and another passing through near a nerve. I expect any doctor to be honest and a "straight-shooter" but his bedside manner is horrible. This would be acceptable if his work compensated, but was "barely passable" as well. Having the choice again, I would go with a more innovative doctor who could prevent his personal opinions and biases from interfering with his/her work.

Surgery

Posted on March 11th, 2010

I think this the the same Dr. Pittman that did my back surgery over 20 years ago. Still think of him every once in a while and wonder if he's still wearing those cowboy boots. My back is still in great shape.Probably the only good thing i got left. Just wanted to say thanks in case i didn't say it back then.

Posted on July 18th, 2017