Dr. Howard A Levin Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Howard A Levin?

How can a doctor give a diagnosis in 50 seconds?

He's not a doctor

I went to Mr. Howard Levin MD because the worker compensation insurance needed an "expertize" about my coming surgery on my right shoulder. After waiting close to 1.5 hours, I was called in the cabinet. The doctor examined my left shoulder witch was done two times before by Dr. Kumer (assigned by the worker compensation insurance). I tried to tell him that it was the right shoulder, but he didn't listened to me. So he said Im free to go. I went to the office desk to get all my papers when he called me back in the cabinet saying that is the right shoulder also, but he didn't see it before. He checked the MRI and then my right shoulder. He was very brutal because he tried to force lift my right arm even if I told him about a very bad pain when I tried to do that. Was a bad experience with this doctor Howard Levin. After a week I received a letter from the Insurer stating that according with Mr. Howard Levin MD I was denied for my right shoulder surgery and I was able to do my job with no problems, even the MRI was showing a pretty deep bursal tear, deep articular sided tearing , 11 mm cyst and few more. I had to go to the court to be approved for surgery because my pain. Before the surgery I've seen few doctors for second opinion and they were for surgery also. I can't understand why such a big Insurance company would have such a bad doctor. If I was his pacient for sure he would say I need surgery. This was my worst experience with a doctor, if I could call Mr. Howard Levin MD a doctor.

This man give doctors a bad name he should not be practicing medicine if that's what it is in his book or profession,his license needs to be revoked. I had an IME appointment and he was late,it was the worst experience off my life with a so called Dr, he was screaming at me as soon as I got in the office, then he started pulling on my limbs. If I had a sick 🐕 and he was the only doctor I wouldn't take it to him. He is an embarrassment to the medical profession.

You suck ; very unprofessional ; rude

I went for an IME. As soon as I arrived in the examination room he asked me if I was feeling ok and asked me to bend my back. I was not fully healed at the time and could barely even walk and carry out everyday duties. He forced the bend in my back and I screamed. He accused me of faking it while I was in severe pain. Showing him all my recent MRI's , my evidence for my pain due to injuries, he still commented ,"I find no orthopedic disability based on the physical examination at this time. This is also based upon the available medical documentation, which was reviewed. This individual is capable of returning to work with no restrictions." He had made several inappropriate comments that made me feel worse emotionally. I've met a lot of doctors who are specialized to treat me and have said I was incapable of going back to work (i.e.- pain management doctors, spine surgeons, neurosurgeons, etc.) Mr. Levin is a doctor who is unfit in his profession, misleads his patients despite 38 years in his practice, and is only chasing the money.

"Faux" doctor: No morality, ethics, or credibility

A quack of a "doctor". A "faux" human being, devoid of any and all moral ethics. He conducts his "examinations" visually only withhis range ofmorion "ruler" and omits all supporting diagnostic testing, ie ctscans, xrays,mris, EMGs, when determining his "diagnosis", a joke of a determination. He made several borderline inappropriate comments and weird statements which led to a feeling of discomfort and unease. I highly advise anyone with a heartbeat to avoid contact with him at all costs. What goes around comes around, and I pray for his soul.

Dr? I don think so...

He spent about 30 seconds with me. He never looked me in the eye and conducted the entire appointment with his back to me. His review of me was inaccurate.

Deserves to be in jail!

He is a crooked man. Only in it for the money. I got a negative IME because of his lies. I have multiple diagnostic tests proving my injuries and I have gone to two other physicians whom told me the same thing about my injuries. This so called doctor is a fraud and lies and does not check the patient. I brought him my MRI's and he didn't look at them, he took all of two minutes to examine me. He is a criminal with all of his lies.

Untrue

This man is a disgrace he lies and doesn't even check the MRI or X-rays he gives doctors a bad name. I am going to my lawyer to prove his statements are false I have reports from 3 other doctors that say the same thing . He doctor Howard do you feel good about yourself a 5 min exam really tells you a lot come on go back to being a dentist