Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Levin
Dr. Howard Levin, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Sicklerville, NJ, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Stratford, NJ (and 3 other locations). He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Levin is affiliated with Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill, Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford and Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Levin has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Howard Levin has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Levin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Kennedy University Hospital O Washington Township
Kennedy Health Systems Stratford Division
Kennedy Health Systems Cherry Hill Division
Kennedy Health Services Hospital
55 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1958
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Howard Levin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sicklerville, NJ.