Dr. Howard Altman Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Howard Altman?

Lousy initial appointment

Posted on November 13th, 2013

This doctor saw my husband who had a complication from a recent catherization in surgery which left him unable to void altogether. Dr. Altman spent one minute with my husband, cutting off what little input my husband said. I was told the doctor was in a rush to get to a meeting - it would have been better to reschedule the appointment altogether and treat my husband with care, not part of a mill money-making process (there were too many patients in the lobby and in the back where they were being scene). Yukkk, this was not quality care. He blew off the questions my husband had - this was a horrible example of medical practice.

Posted on October 18th, 2017