Dr. Howard B Goldman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Howard B Goldman?

Every once in a while . . .

Every once in a while, after having seen physicians of every caliber, including those one might find less qualified than most lay people, your faith in the good art and craft of medicine is restored. I had read all the reviews here and on other websites, trusted my gut, and for the first time in a long time, have seen a practitioner I would recommend to anyone. He and his staff were as polite and kind as one would only hope. I was "squished in" on short notice, and treated as if there were a reason for it. There wasn't at the time, but there sure was when they had finished a thorough, professional and rigorous set of diagnostics. It is not exaggerating to say that they saved my sight before I realized that my problem was not minor. When I needed to see someone a bit more specialized, the referral was to Dr. Kohl, another terrific doc who was only a few steps away from the same office. It's easy to walk into the reception area of that practice and feel negatively overwhelmed. Too big! Too busy! Too much! Nope. From the door to the desk to the techs. to the next doc, to the door again--all are professional and competent, friendly but not overdone or in an over-reaching way, and above all, doing a good job confidently. Haven't seen a practice like this in a long, long time, and will only continue to see at all because they are as good as they are. I'm sure one can find a bad case here or there, or a problem unresolved, but I feel confident that it is probably a rare exception. My background is in vision research, and I'm comfortable in saying all of this. This is an exceptional practice. Good work takes time, and you can't be in a hurry to finish. It's an exacting process, but they take exacting care, so it's well worth it. No condescension, no attitude, just a "let's get it done and done right" attitude.

Bad Service Rude Staff

Staff and Doctors are rude.

Simply the BEST!!!

Professional office Great Doc!

Dr Goldman has been caring for my eyes for years. He is pleasant and professional. He is a true "Top Doc". I have recommended him to many friends and family members. My only complaint about the office is the contact lens lady who is brusk and rude. She acts like a know it all. That being said, I would not trust my eye care to anyone else. Dr Goldman is simply the best!

Great office and wonderful eye doc!

tHe doctor and staff are true professionals. They treated me well and respected my time! I would never hesitate to suggest Dr Goldman to my friends or family.

Doctor Goldman and staff guess while they scratch there head and give poor/wrong advice. He is not clear or accuate. Find a better EYE Doctor, this one's the worse!!!

the BEST!

DR Goldman is simply the best. He restored my vision and helped me see better after cataract removal!

Doctor's Response

Thanks! It's nice to be appreciated.

Dr. Howard B Goldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.