Dr. Howard Baruch Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Howard Baruch?

Posted on December 8th, 2015

He talks to you as if you were less then human.His bed side manner is much to be desired .Not a friendly person and no compassion .I rate him fair to poor.

Posted on October 7th, 2015

Absolutely the worst doctor i have ever been to. I took my daughter there for her ankle problem that had previous surgery (different dr). And left there with a referral for injections in her back??????? Didnt listen to anything we told him or his assistant. Totally disregarded anything we said. Spent 2 1/2 hours there. Never again. Worst doctor.

Bad expirience

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Very bad. Never read my reference, never paid attention to the previous test result which I brought. Sent me to MRI for the wrong area

Good doctor

Posted on April 15th, 2015

I am susprised with these reviews I found him to be very understanding and listened to all my concerns. He took his time to explain everything to me.

NEEDED HELP

Posted on October 4th, 2014

GREAT DR .FIXED ME WHEN OTHERS COULD NOT.

Posted on November 6th, 2013

I have bee a patient for several years visiting most of Dr. Baruch's offices. The staff has always been very helpful and professional. My wait time was somewhat long, but when I got into see the physician, I not only saw him, but also his physician assistants. Generally all of my concern and questions were answered.

wouldnt see this dr again if my life depended on it.

Posted on September 20th, 2012

I waited ober two hours in pain to see the doctor. I was then attended by a physicians assistant and not Dr. Baruch. When I was finaloy able to see the doctor. He speed througj my x-ray films thar the were falling to the ground. He gave me no diagnosis and gave me a hard time about getting pain medication while I was to get testing over a months time. He rushed out the door as quickly as he came... He didnt even close the door and exam me. Horrible experience.

Senior citizens are not welcome in this office.

Posted on March 21st, 2012

During the visit to the emergency room, my mother was told to see the orthopedic surgeon for her broken thumb. I called Dr. Barucks office to schedule an appointment. After answering many questions and providing all information requested, including the reason for the visit, I was told that the doctor could not see my mother because he doesnt take other doctors patients and he doesnt provide care for hand problems. That makes no sense, as I am sure that the real reason is low payment from my mothers medical insurance.

A real patient

Posted on November 13th, 2011

I guarantee that the "good" reviews on this website are planted from the doctor himself. No one, patients and colleagues alike, hold this guy in high regard. He rushes and misdiagnoses patients, pushing them into surgery after the physician assistant (not the doctor himself) sees the patient.

the right diagnosisthr

Posted on October 13th, 2011

the doctor did not rush my husband to go ahead with the surgery like most doctors would he gave him chance after the other to not do surgery he is friendly and very forward but in a hurry you would better have all your questions ready and the staff are amazing.I will post again after surgery is done.

the kind of doctor who nurtures and supports you and reminds you that there is still hope with managed care!

Posted on September 28th, 2011

Dr. Baruch is friendly, caring, thorough, and overall provides a great experience for a patient needing an orthopedic surgeon. His staff is nice luckily we didnt have to wait very long or need a lot done by the staff bc they were quite busy.

Trust his knowlege

Posted on July 14th, 2010

I have had two serious injuries which both needed surgery. I was treated with respect and concern. My occupation was at risk if the surgery didn't help. He was always upfront with me of the risks. He was quick in getting me my follow-up appointments and his staff has always been polite and attentive. I trust him totally.