4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Howard L Beale?

31 years later...

In 1983, I was 16yo and Dr. Beale replaced my Right upper eyelid that had an unfortunate run in with my rearview mirror. He was worried that the plastic surgery he performed might need more work as I grew older. 31 years later, my eyelashes remain, my eyebrow has grown back, and I have no complaints! His meticulous surgical skills and his amazing bedside manner stand in my memory as a rare example of a really good Doctor. I survived being hit and totalling a vehicle and his excellent care made me feel beautiful even while still bandaged (and rebandaged...) I am sorry if you need his services, but even your Mama won't care for you better than Dr. Beale!

Type 2 Diabetes