Dr. Howard Belkin Is this you?

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized

Have you seen Dr. Howard Belkin?

Great doctor

Posted on July 12th, 2011

I have been Dr. Belkin's patient for several years. He is a great psychiatrist/therapist. He has helped me see what I had been doing wrong in my relationship and helped me make my marriage great again. I would recommend him most highly.

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

Great therapist/psychiatrist for my marriage and anxiety. He helped me a lot.

The Best Psychiatrist

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Howard Belkin for several years. He has helped me get over my depression, my anxiety, and saved my marriage. He combines sophisticated insight with excellent therapy. He takes the time to understand every aspect of my life and help me understand and get over many of my past issues. I have seen many therapists over the years, and none has helped me like Dr. Belkin.

Very Arrogant and Uncaring!

Posted on January 30th, 2011

I called Dr. Belkin and he returned my call promptly. However he said "this is Dr. Belkin "what's your problem." I explained I was at a store with a salesperson in front of me and couldn't talk. I told him I would call him back. I called him back and got his voicemail. We exchanged a couple of voicemails. We connected again but unfortunately I had an employee in my car, again not in a position to talk privately. I then called back and left a very lengthy message explaining my issues including my father suicidal tendencies, my anxiety and depression issues. He never called me back. I believe he was irriated that I wouldn't talk to him when he called. I don't believe anyone should have to discuss their personal issues in front of strangers, or an employee. His time though valuable is not anymore valuable than mine or the salesperson waiting on me. In short, I reached out to Dr. Belkin in a time of life crisis which was not easy, and he offered nothing but frustration.

Dr. Belkin is a Great Psychiatrist and Psychotherapist

Posted on August 22nd, 2010

Dr. Belkin is one of the very few psychiatrists left who is an incredibly great psychotherapists. He listens, he hears what you say, and he helps you with the issues of today and of the past. He knows what you are saying even when you may not know what you are saying yourself. He has helped my wife and me tremendously over the years. I recommend him most highly.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 5th, 2010

Professional and Insightful

Posted on December 4th, 2009

I saw the doctor for several months last year when I was going through a very difficult time in my life. He helped me through that time and got me back in the right direction. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Belkin.

Compassionate Doctor

Posted on November 13th, 2009

A Brilliant Therapist

Posted on October 17th, 2009

Dr Belkin saved my marriage and helped my husband and I fix some problems in our marriage that had been hurting us for years.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 29th, 2009

Dr. Belkin is kind, caring, understanding and the best psychiatrist/psychotherapist I have ever met.

Posted on October 5th, 2015