Pain Minimized
Comfortable Office
Advanced Technology
Cleanliness
Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. Howard R Belkin?

Very Good Doctor

He is the best

The TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT.

(The Belkins always get webpages to remove my reviews? Why? What are they hiding?) His wife ruined my life. Lying to me about ECT; not telling me I would lose my mind - suffer brain damage - end up on disability for the rest of my life. These two doctors are greedy and narcissistic. The office you go to see them in was built off the damaged brains of prior patients. (Dr. B. Belkin fired me as a client the second after she milked my insurance for everything and I was no longer of use for her). If you want the truth of what happens when you allow your brains in the hands of these two torturers people.... READ ectjustice.org or ectstories.com Better yet, google ECT machine manufacturer puts " machine causes permanent brain damage" on the warning label, finally. So, either the Belkins knew about the brain damage and didn't care or they did not know, which means they're "crappy doctors." Stay Safe - Seek Other Solutions (for depression and anxiety). ECT has caused more suicides than it's ever prevented.

Barbara and Howard Belkin Hurt Me

Not recommended - husband and wife (listed as a team). Dr. Barbara Belkin hurt me. Do NOT let them near your brain. She forced me into the psychiatric hospital and lied about the damage electroshock really caused. I went to her for help with depression. A month later, I left the psych ward, a zombie with permanent brain damage from ECT and on Social Security Disability for life. I can not hold a job due to brain damage from ECT, resulting in no short-term memory and the cognitive skills of a flea. I am living in poverty (with a Masters Degree) and she's rich. I think people should know this. I am no longer ashamed of what she did to me, I am ready to fight in plain sight. My life, future, and happiness were taken away by her. Getting justice for ALL victims is my sole purpose in life, I have nothing else.

Great doctor

I have been Dr. Belkin's patient for several years. He is a great psychiatrist/therapist. He has helped me see what I had been doing wrong in my relationship and helped me make my marriage great again. I would recommend him most highly.

Great therapist/psychiatrist for my marriage and anxiety. He helped me a lot.

The Best Psychiatrist

I have been a patient of Dr. Howard Belkin for several years. He has helped me get over my depression, my anxiety, and saved my marriage. He combines sophisticated insight with excellent therapy. He takes the time to understand every aspect of my life and help me understand and get over many of my past issues. I have seen many therapists over the years, and none has helped me like Dr. Belkin.

Very Arrogant and Uncaring!

I called Dr. Belkin and he returned my call promptly. However he said "this is Dr. Belkin "what's your problem." I explained I was at a store with a salesperson in front of me and couldn't talk. I told him I would call him back. I called him back and got his voicemail. We exchanged a couple of voicemails. We connected again but unfortunately I had an employee in my car, again not in a position to talk privately. I then called back and left a very lengthy message explaining my issues including my father suicidal tendencies, my anxiety and depression issues. He never called me back. I believe he was irriated that I wouldn't talk to him when he called. I don't believe anyone should have to discuss their personal issues in front of strangers, or an employee. His time though valuable is not anymore valuable than mine or the salesperson waiting on me. In short, I reached out to Dr. Belkin in a time of life crisis which was not easy, and he offered nothing but frustration.

Dr. Belkin is a Great Psychiatrist and Psychotherapist

Dr. Belkin is one of the very few psychiatrists left who is an incredibly great psychotherapists. He listens, he hears what you say, and he helps you with the issues of today and of the past. He knows what you are saying even when you may not know what you are saying yourself. He has helped my wife and me tremendously over the years. I recommend him most highly.

Excellent Doctor

Professional and Insightful

I saw the doctor for several months last year when I was going through a very difficult time in my life. He helped me through that time and got me back in the right direction. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Belkin.

Compassionate Doctor

A Brilliant Therapist

Dr Belkin saved my marriage and helped my husband and I fix some problems in our marriage that had been hurting us for years.

Dr. Howard R Belkin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Birmingham, MI.