Dr. Howard Bialick Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Howard Bialick?

Crippled For Life!

Posted on November 19th, 2017

He had a simple procedure to do, but made no reference to Family Medical Journals on how to remove a splinter! He broke it into little pieces by digging in it, which I asked him not to do. Then sewed the rest up in my foot. The infection ate the bottom of my foot up. I nearly lost my foot. A surgeon 2 weeks later had to filet my foot to get the rest out, which started out as ONE large piece. I fought for 2 yrs to save my foot. Can’t walk right. Lost my career, my marriage, everything I owned, and I have lived in he** for 15 years, desperate, hand to mouth, living with it now for over 5,475 weeks later!

Posted on March 9th, 2016