Dr. Howard E Borger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard E Borger?

Dr. Borger is wonderful. 20/20 vision after needing glasses to see for the last 40 years. I would highly recommend him to everyone!

Not your everday Doctor

Best appointment ive had in many years. Friendly, knowledgeable, good listener. Wish more Doctors had his social skills! Thx I'll be back

Excellent

I have had sever eye pain/headaches and scratchy eye history of Lupus. I called at 9am as a new patient to get an appointment. The girl on the phone asked me what the problem was and then said she didn’t want me to wait. She wanted me to talk to his tech first so they could try to fit me in. I said it wasn’t an emergency since my 8 hour severe eye pain light sensitivity went away at about 4am! I was told the tech would call me back. She called me back within an hour and got me in right away. I did wait a while for the doctor because I didn’t have an appointment. He was polite, communicated well, thorough, read back what the assistant wrote about me to make sure he understood exactly what the problem was and proceeded to do the exam. He also seemed to have a good grasp of autoimmune diseases and I left there very confident with the outcome! I have been to a LOT of doctors this last month and his office, staff rose far above the rest. Thank you. I did call another large practice first in Marietta and they couldn't fit me in for quite a while and were not concerned.