Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Britt MD
Dr. Howard Britt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ, with other offices in Perth Amboy, NJ and Newark, NJ (and 7 other locations). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Britt is affiliated with Overlook Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Britt has 10 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Howard Britt has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Howard Britt is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Britt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Howard Britt Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Howard Britt's office for more information.
80 Johnson Ave Newark, NJ : (973) 679-7709
275 Hobart St Perth Amboy, NJ : (732) 376-9333
246 18th Ave Newark, NJ : (973) 679-7709
333 Clinton Pl Newark, NJ : (973) 679-7709
150 New Providence Rd Mountainside, NJ : (908) 233-3720
90 Parker St Newark, NJ : (973) 679-7709
226 Dayton St Newark, NJ : (973) 733-8781
21 Quitman St Newark, NJ : (973) 679-7709
415 Fayette St Perth Amboy, NJ : (732) 376-0070
120 Manchester Pl Newark, NJ : (973) 679-7709
Locations & Directions
Dr. Howard Britt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.