Dr. Howard Bromley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Bromley?

Really Cares That You Hurt.....

Posted on May 29th, 2016

30-something years in the proffession, and you can tell that Dr. Bromley still enjoys practicing pain medicine. And he truly cares about stopping his patients' pain. It's not just a business, like some I've encountered. If you're in terrible, life-sucking chronic pain; and maybe about to lose hope.......don't!! Go see this dedicated doctor, because if there's any way to make you feel a lot better, and regain your quality of life ;I believe he'll find it. BTW; if anyone is looking for Dr.Bromley, he has just relocated to Cordova Pain Specialists on Appling Care Lane.

Posted on May 24th, 2016

I was seeing Dr.Bromley for a year for back and knee pain. What i really liked about Dr.Bromley was the fact that he gave me options for pain relief and gave me time to make a decision that i felt comfortable with.

Fantastic Pain Doctor!

Posted on March 7th, 2016

Dr. Bromley is fantastic! He listened to me and really tried to understand all of my issues, not just the pain problem. I am so glad that I found him!

Dr. Bromley listens to you.......

Posted on April 25th, 2014

I have seen Dr. Bromley at Memphis Pain management Group at 6100 Primacy Pkwy, and found him to be very knowledgeable and compassionate. He seems to really listen to you and see you as person, which I appreciated, and the therapy he approved for me is what is keeping my quality of life very good; as opposed to the "#&^^-on-earth' it was without it. He also has a great sense of humor, and makes you feel very comfortable talking to him....just a really great doc!

Posted on October 1st, 2017