Dr. Howard Bush Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Howard Bush?

Dr. Bush saved a life

Posted on November 11th, 2017

I went to six different cardiologist in Broward County, FL all of whom said my 210 over 110 blood pressure was normal, and that I should keep going back to them every few weeks. Obviously or my insurance money, didn't care about my health, yet, I was still having painful chest pains in the heart area, I went to Dr. Bush on a Friday, and on that Monday, he performed heart surgery on me, he arranged on that visit to him after seeing my blood pressure, he said immediately I needed heart surgery or I'd be dead. He himself performed the heart surgery, and no more pains. He cares about people and their health, he didn't keep telling me to keep going back for the insurance money, he's a good old fashioned doctor, a dying breed.

Best Most Compassionate, Most Intelligent, Most Wonderful Person Ever...

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Dr. Bush kept my Father alive for an additional 10 years, against all odds... There will always be a special place in my HEART for him...

Patient

Posted on January 27th, 2014

Dr. Bush is one of the most knowledgable, compassionate, easy going human beings I have ever met. Not only has he been wonderful looking after myself and my siblings, but I truly believe he kept my father, who had severe heart disease, alive and well, against all odds by other Doctors, for 10 years! He is a one any only...

Posted on September 17th, 2012

Very professional and knowledgeable inall areas of the heart.Speaks to you in a way you understand what the issue is without all the medical terminology. Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a heart specialist.

A excellent, perceptive, Cardiologist

Posted on August 29th, 2012

Three yrs. ago Dr. Bush did a cath. procedure on me. He put my mind at ease and skillfully did the procedure. I'm 71, Petite sensitive, woman. He took the fear out of the procedure.. I even woke up smiling. Hes an amazing, caring, Doctor.I'll need another invasive test soon. He even remembered us, when I called him recently for an appointment for his intellegent advice. Thank you Dr. H. Bush!for all you do.

Believed in me

Posted on March 18th, 2011

Dr. Bush truly believed in me when I shared the symptoms I had with him. He did not give up on me. He fought to get me the proper screenings and attention and may have saved me from a heart attack. Prior to seeing Dr. Bush, I had visited 3 other Physicians who did not do the proper tests and screenings allowing my cardiovascular situation to get worse. I am very thankful to him and I wish I would have taken my husband to Dr. Bush. Instead, my husband had a massive heart attack for not getting the proper attention from other Physicians.

Posted on March 22nd, 2009

Dr. Bush's excellence is also apparent in his team.

Posted on November 11th, 2017