Dr. Howard C Chen Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Howard C Chen?

By far, the most amazing dictor!

Excellent Allergy & Pain Relief

Visits for me have made a dramatic difference in my quality of life. I suffered from allergies. Before acupuncture, I would have upper respiratory problems requiring antibiotics at least four times a year. That has not happened since acupuncture. I am also a cancer survivor, and since chemo, I had severe joint pain. Acupuncture with Dr. Chen not only brought significant pain relief, but it also led to my not relying on medication.

I would highly advise against females seeing Dr. Chen, especially those dealing with infertility. Within just two appointments, I felt completely disregarded, invalidated, and downright insulted. I do not believe there is anything wrong with his training or knowledge per se, but his delivery and bedside manner was forceful and I felt as though he 'mansplained' everything to me, despite having a graduate degree myself. My life decisions were questioned and I was told to "change my expectations" if I wanted to be happier in life. At one point I thought I was in some talk-therapy nightmare, not the relaxing acupuncture I had experienced with others in the same practice. I am not usually one to write scathing (or any) reviews, but I experienced so much emotional distress after these two appointments that I felt compelled to warn others. I understand that sometimes providers are not a "good fit" for every patient but, as a professional myself, I felt as though his conduct was detrimental and unethical.

Exemplary Physician

Dr. Chen is a master acupuncturist. And an extremely loving, caring, brilliant man. I never pass these positive accolades out casually, or routinely. Dr. Chen is a true blessing to the City of Reno, Nevada.

He is great, freindly welcoming, makes my visits very comforatable. He has helped me so much deal with my chronic pain

I hesitate to expound upon the positive aspects of this doctor because he is already a very busy, popular doctor. BUT - he is a gifted healer. I am one of those patients that really couldn't even to begin to live a normal life without regular medical attention, and I can't express how thankful I am that Dr. Chen is in Reno.

Amazing Doctor!

I saw Dr. Chen for accupucture when my jaw was locked and l was in great pain. After a couple minutes of Dr. Chen treating me, l was ablle to see immediate results with my jaw beginning to open. After a few sessions, my jaw was staying open and the pain was gone. I am very greatful and will continue to see him for other long term ailments that l have. He is the best!

Dr. Howard C Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.