Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard L Chamberlain
Dr. Howard L Chamberlain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint George, UT. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Chamberlain is affiliated with Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus. Dr. Chamberlain has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard L Chamberlain has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I came to Dr. Chamberlain 13 months ago suffering from high blood pressure, morbid obesity and back injuries. Although it took 5 different medication attempts to control my blood pressure he was persistent and was able to alleviate my high blood pressure with me only taking two pills a day at the same time. That was huge for me, since pill regimens are not my forte. As well, he has supported me in my weight loss journey, I am now 40 lbs lighter and on my way to a healthy weight. I could not have done it without his genuine care and support. He actually listens and cares for each of his patients as if they are family. Thanks Dr. Howard Chamberlain you're #1
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Chamberlain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Howard L Chamberlain accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical Associates of St George, 736 S 900 E Ste 203, Saint George, UT
Dr. Howard L Chamberlain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint George, UT.