Dr. Howard L Chamberlain Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Howard L Chamberlain?

Great care

Dr. Chamberlain actually cares about his patient. He takes time to listen and really try to diagnose and treat the problem not just the symptoms. Great Doctor!!

Dr. Chamberlain #1 MD in Southern Utah

I came to Dr. Chamberlain 13 months ago suffering from high blood pressure, morbid obesity and back injuries. Although it took 5 different medication attempts to control my blood pressure he was persistent and was able to alleviate my high blood pressure with me only taking two pills a day at the same time. That was huge for me, since pill regimens are not my forte. As well, he has supported me in my weight loss journey, I am now 40 lbs lighter and on my way to a healthy weight. I could not have done it without his genuine care and support. He actually listens and cares for each of his patients as if they are family. Thanks Dr. Howard Chamberlain you're #1

Dr. Howard L Chamberlain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint George, UT.