- 43 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 16 expertise
- 2 locations
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Howard L Crockett has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Showing 4 of 4
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Howard L Crockett - Posted on February 8th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Howard L Crockett - Posted on October 11th, 2015
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Howard L Crockett - Posted on April 1st, 2011
43 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Dr. Howard L Crockett accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Howard L Crockett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conroe, TX.