Dr. Howard Goldstein Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Howard Goldstein?

Posted on July 30th, 2016

This was the rudest doctor I could ever imagine. I had a mole show up that I thought should be looked at. He looked at it, scowled at me and said "there's nothing wrong with that mole!" and that was my visit. I still gave him another chance. A couple of years later I was having some fluttering in my chest that was making me uncomfortable. I went to see him and he checked my heart in his office. He very rudely informed me that "there's nothing wrong with your heart!". Needless to say, I never went back. I have always been a healthy person with little need to see a doctor and to be treated with such rudeness and inconsideration on the rare occasion that I do seek medical advice is inexcusable.

You will love this doctor

Posted on November 20th, 2012

He always has time to listen to my concerns and has always given me and my family first class service. He ocmmunicates very effectively and in simple terms that allow me to completely understand my condition and treatment options. He is always available to give me advise -- be it in person or via his very efficient email system. I recommend him with complete confidence!

Posted on February 13th, 2010

Exscellent caring compassionate physician. I would recommend him to every member of my family.

Walk Away

Posted on November 10th, 2009

Just, walk away.

Posted on November 18th, 2008

After complaining 7 years of a stomach problem that came and went, but got more regular as the years clicked away, and prescribing several tests and medications regarding this; one day he said to me, "What stomach pain? You've never mentioned this to me before and I take meticulous notes." I was so stunned that I said, "You know the pain I've mentioned for the last 7 years." To which he responded, "You seem to have a bad taste in your mouth; find another doctor. I will not treat you any more." I was devasted. I wrote to the Physicians Quality Assurance board because I thought that he had to be accountable to someone. Of course, they could do nothing they said.Many years later, another Doctor referred me to an Endocrinologist (1 of 2 in our city) whom happened to share office space with Dr. Goldstein. This practice has about 8 doctors. We explained the situation of his colleague to this Endocrinologist who responded by saying, "Oh, he gets like that sometimes. I have no problem seeing you." After being treated for 9 months by the new doctor, Dr. Goldstein learned that I was being seen there. Dr. Goldstein wrote me a letter stating that he would refuse to treat me if ever he was on duty for this new doctor or for an emergency I may have. His excuse was that I had once written to the Physician Quality Assuranace board about him!!!!!! I wonder what ever happened to the hypocratic oath?

Posted on May 22nd, 2017